Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 26, 2007

2 month check-up

Today was our 2 month check - up. Everything is great and we have a healthy growing boy. He weighs 13lbs and is in the 75th percentile and is 223/4 in. long and is in the 50th percentile. He was all smiles and even smiled at Dr. Eberly during his exam but then it was a whole different ball game when the nurse came. My poor little man got 4 shots today and and was not happy about it and neither was momma. This picture of him was taken today after we got home in my bed since that is his favorite place He was still fussy and crying so I laid down with him and as you can see he wore himself out from all the crying - poor baby. I'm glad we don't have to do this again until 4 months.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Maggie and Danny Raymond said...

Healthy and growing, that's what we like to hear! I am glad he is doing so well. We miss y'all!