Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 13, 2007

my big boy!


This little fellow is changing more and more everyday. He has discovered his voice so all he does is talk and he'll get louder and louder - I guess he wants to make sure we can hear him and believe me when I say we hear him - he also can grab things now and it is the sweetest thing ever to watch him when you give him a toy he'll just pull it up to his little face and study it and loves to play with his hands now and definitely prefers the hands over his paci - i think we may be getting us a tooth soon. another new thing is watching mickey mouse playhouse and that is hilarious to watch him because everytime it comes on and he sees mickey mouse he just grins from ear to ear - mickey is definitely our favorite. My sweet boy will give me a big belly laugh now at least daily because momma knows those tickle spots - he is so much fun!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Maggie and Danny Raymond said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! I hope we get to see y'all soon!