Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 21, 2007

"DA-DA" rocks!


My lil' man is saying "dada" all the time now - it is so sweet! He loves his daddy these days and with good reason because I must say my husband is an AWESOME DAD!Letson thinks he is the funniest thing ever, Brad don't even have to really be doing anything and Letson will just start laughing at him just like in the top pics he would just turn and look at Letson and he would laugh, it was so funny. The bottom pic is just a little stepping stone that Letson and I made for Brad for Fathers' Day, I thought it was a neat keepsake and something we could do every year. It was a bit challenging and very messy but I thought it turned out pretty cute.(thanks housie and aunt kacy) . Anyway a little belated but Happy Fathers Day "DADA" - we love you!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: