Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 21, 2007

little step back in time


I thought these turned out pretty cute - I have one more really cute pose but for some reason my scanner started acting up and it wouldn't let me scan it in but I'll try again later - these were taken the day he turned 8 months old so I'm a little behind. He will be 9 months old Monday - I can't believe it and really don't even like to think about it , he is growing up way too fast but - oh my gosh he is so fun and my life before him must have been pretty boring! Anyway we go to the doc on Tuesday for a checkup so I'll post all the stats on my handsome lil growing fella !!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kim said...

Absolutely adorable! It is really amazing how fast that first year goes by!! Love the new pics! Can't wait to see yall.

housie said...

PRECIOUS PRECIOUS PRECIOUS, WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY.

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

these are adorable!! it is amazing at how fast the time flies! hope you all are doing good! i wish i could make a trip down there sooooo bad! mabey i'll just have to do a lil' x-mas shopping in foley:)!!

Anonymous said...

He is such a cutie! Love ya, Jennifer P