Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

The party....

For those who don't know we celebrated Letson's B'day early this past weekend in Birmingham and it turned out awesome. Thank You to everyone who came and helped make our baby's 1st B'day so special, we are so blessed to have such great friends and family to share this very special time with. I have tons of pictures from the party ( thank you Kim) so I'm in the process of trying to put together a slide show so I can share. :)!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

*Staci* said...

I wish I could've been there!! He is such a doll, and I can't believe he's already walking. Is there any way we can slow them down?! I hope he had a wonderful 1st birthday!!

Kim said...

We had a great time and it was so good to see yall! We can't wait to come down and see yall and spend more time together!!! Happy early birthday little man! We love you!