Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

I know - what is that right?



This would be my husband's newest creation. It is parts of a bike, a trike, and a scooter( including the scooter motor) so this lil' ugly thing can scoot. - and well I can't say much because it makes Brad happy to piddle and come with things like this and as you can tell Letson is aslo enjoying himself. They both have enjoyed this cheap homeade toy- who needs power wheeels with a dad like this....
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whatever that contraption is that Brad (Mr. Science) made, is unique. He should try to patton it and sell the idea. He could call it the "Scooter Pooter)! Seriously, he could probably sell it and make a lot of money. I think it is pretty cute. If I get to where I can't walk, tell him to make me one ( It would beat the electric wheelchairs or Scoot Arounds!) The photos are cute of Letson and Sophie. I love the one that they are looking at each other.
Jo Ann