Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 13, 2008

SURPRISE - meet our newest addition.....


My lil monkey is going to be a big brother. We couldn't be more excited, I have known for a little while and it has been so hard not to share with everyone, but I went for my 3rd visit today and the doctor said everything looks great. So we are happy to finally be sharing our exciting news. Our due date should be around April 24th, However today I measured ~ 4 days ahead. So I know that I have been terrible at blogging lately because I have gotton lots of ragging from some family I won't mention in Bham ( Nana, Kaka, & Dayle) but I really have had a good reason and that is just exhaustion- being pregnant and chasing an almost 2 yr old brings a whole new meaning to being tired. Fortunately that along with the nausea is getting better. This pregnancy has been very different than my pregnancy with Letson from the nausea to the difference in their little heartbeats so we are so anxious to to see what the sex will be and really could care less either way - we are just praying for a healthy baby. I go back to the doctor in 3wks and he is awesome and has promised me another ultrasound then, so we are anxious because we may be able to find out the sex- we'll see but in the meantime I'll keep you posted.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Melissa Irvin said...

YAY!! I'm so happy for you! I can finally say Congrats! I hope you have a healthy pregnancy!

Kim said...

We are so happy for y'all! Letson will make such a great big brother. We hope we get to see y'all soon!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We hope you are all doing well.

*Staci* said...

Congrats! Letson will be such a good big brother! I can't wait to find out what you're having. Maybe a little girl to add to the bunch!?! I'm with you though...who cares as long as he/she's healthy! I'm so happy for you!!

The Hall's said...

Congratulations!

Mark, Allison, Dylan & Brinley said...

Congratulations! I know you are guys are thrilled! Who knows, maybe Letson will have a baby sister to take care of! Too sweet! Keep us posted!

Chris, Nichole & Colby! said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!