Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 06, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby Girl.......Welcome Lynleigh Kate May




So we couldn't be any more proud to introduce to everyone our baby girl. She arrived rather fast Thursday at 8:35 morning weighing 6lbs120z and 20 in long and she is perfect. She has a head full of dark hair and resembles her big brother a little bit. We came home Saturday and every thing is good just a little busy so bare with me with the pictures(NaNa & KaKa) - I'm trying to do them in order. Big brother is adjusting well and I have pics of him with his baby sister that he so far appears to be very proud of. It is really just now sinking in for me that I have 2 kids now and that my family is complete - it brings tears to my eyes. We are so thankful & blessed.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: