Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 11, 2009

It has been a while.......


so I have lots of catching up to do. First of all my computer got struck by lightening(sp?) so I have really had an excuse for not blogging - but I learned my lesson because I am embarrassed to say that I did not have my pics backed up on anything so I started panicking thinking that maybe I had lost all my pics but thankfully they were able to be recoverd because I would have died - seriously my kids life is on my computer - anyway after somes tears and nausea I learned my lesson and that will not be happening to me again - so anyway we are back in action and have already gotton off to a busy summer.We have already got to visit with The Raymonds, Sharits, and Ballards. We love getting to see everybody and hang out , we really miss all our friends. The kids are doing great and keeping us very busy these days. Letson is like a little man now and makes us laugh all the time with his little personality and what comes out of his mouth - he is so much fun and Miss Lynleigh is really starting to show us that sweet personality of hers with lots of sweet smiles and coos and she has started sleeping through the night this week so we are excited. i started back to work this month two days a week so that his a whole new challenge with 2 but so far so good, so that is a little bit of what has been going on - we are headed to Sant Rosa Island to hang out tommorrow with The Raymonds so I hope to try and take some beach pics but for nowI have lots of pics from the last couple of weeks to post.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: