Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 22, 2007

1st trip to the park!




It was so pretty this afternoon we decided to get out and take big man to the park and although there was not much for him to do he sure did enjoy himself - he loves being outdoors. He is growing up so fast and that smile of his is the sweetest thing ever. I could just eat him up and now he has started belly laughing - its absolutely adorable - I've actually gotton it on video and i'm trying to figure out how to put it on the blog so everyone else can enjoy my sweet happy baby.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

*Staci* said...

Cute pictures! He is such a happy baby...I'm so glad I got to meet him last weekend! We're coming down there SOON!

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

i love these pics!! i'm so glad i finally got to meet the lil' man! he's such a cutie!