Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 02, 2007

Peek - a - boo



My little man's personality is showing more and more everyday and as long as he is not hungry he is a very happy baby and he will just laugh and talk. Toady he was laying on the bed while I was on the computer and all I would have to do is turn around and say BOO and he would just laugh. It's amazing how easy he is to entertain. We had so much fun. Check out those big pretty eyes, I wish i knew what color they were gonna be - right now they are still blue but I'm sure they will probably change to green or brown.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

*Staci* said...

Shelly,
Letson's new pictures are so precious! I love the ones of him on the beach. Trevor can't wait to get his little toes in the sand! Give us a call when y'all come up here. I would love to see Letson in person! Talk to you soon - Staci