Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 20, 2007

my sick lil' fella



My poor baby started running a fever Tuesday night and we went to the Doctor Wed. and they said his ears and everything looked fine, so we thought it may be just a cold or virus and it would just run it's ugly course but this morning after two bad nights and no sign of my baby feeling better, we decided to take him back and sure enough this time he has an ear infection and a really inflamed throat - my poor baby but a least now hopefully with a little amoxicillin we are on the right track to getting those sweet smiles back - and to top off everything as if he wasn't feeling bad enough both of his top two teeth have broken through - no fun!Hopefully with some prayers and little medicine I'll have my happy boy back fast.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

housie said...

MY SWEET BABY JUST DIDN'T FEEL GOOD BUT HE STILL IS BEAUTIFUL!

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

i'm so sorry to hear the lil' man is sick! that is the worst thing ever! i hope he feels better soon! we will be praying for him!

Kim said...

Get better soon little man! We are praying for you!