Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 29, 2007

our day at the beach!




We spent the day at the beach today and had a blast, now that Letson is older he really enjoyed the beach and of course anyone who knows me knows I couldn't resist the photo op - so I hope all these pics don't bore you but of course I thought they were all precious and believe it or not I'm only sharing with you not even a fraction of what I took, I just couldn't help myself:)!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

housie said...

THE PIC FROM BEHIND LOOKS LIKE BRADY COLE

*Staci* said...

You're not boring me...these are great! He's so friggin' cute, I could just eat him up!!

Anonymous said...

I love looking at all the pictures. You keep taking pictures so we can see this big boy grow!!!MiMI Covin