Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Better late than never......


I couldn't resist sharing this pic of the boys from a little fall festival in Foley, we didn't get the picture until mid november from a photographer that was taking pics that night but I thought it turned out really cute. I'm a little behind in the blogging world lately and I apologize, so bare with me as I try to play catch up - things have just been so busy and so has my big man who has a birthday right around the corner that we have been trying to prepare for as well as x-mas. He continues to make me smile everyday as he is growing and changing so much - it truly is amazing how fast they grow up but I can't even begin to express how much fun he is!!!!He has taken a few steps and then realizes quickly that he can get there alot faster by crawling so we are not walking yet but really close.We are really enjoyng the table food, it is a fun transition as he gets to try all kinds of new foods.He is constantly jibber - jabbering, I just wish I knew what he was trying to say - new words this past 2 weeks have been puppy and thank you - so sweet. so stay posted as I try to post some updated pics of my sweet boy.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Covin's said...

That is too cute! I love their costumes.