Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Poor Baby....... & guess what?


He was so mad at me this afternoon for not letting him open Cousin Owen's presents under the tree. He has really been good and not really bothered the tree especially since the new has wore off but it was a differnt story today once I put some presents under the tree,and every time I took them away and moved him away I got this sweet lil' pouty face and a fake cry. --------------- And by the way he is WALKING! I can't believe it - he started yesterday and is even walking alot more today, I was sitting in his rrom last night on the other side and he just took off and walked all the way across the room - and of course I cried, I was excited but I can't stand it- my baby is growing up way to fast. Hopefully I can catch some pics and post or maybe figure out how to post videos.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
*Staci* said...

Go Letson!! I surely wish I could be at the birthday party Saturday, and see that precious boy! I think mother may bring Trevor by. Who is this person commenting above...he leaves comments on everyone's blog!!